Tuesday 19 March 2013

Review: Revlon 'Elegant'

Hola mis bonitas!



Today, I'd like to share with you guys one of my favourite neutral nail polishes! 







Elegant by Revlon is one of my all time favorite neutral nail polishes. It leans towards the beigey, greyish side, which compliments my yellow skin tone very well. It is a very versatile colour, which can be used at work, school or even on a date night as it looks neat and muted. It has a glossy finish, which I personally prefer over a matte finish. I find that the lasting power is quite long as well, as it stays on for around 3-4 days before it gets chipped. However, I like to apply the Revlon Quick Dry Topcoat on top of it to give it an extra sheen and lasting power. Moreover, after it is taken off, it doesn't stain your nails unlike the other Revlon nail polishes, such as Bewitching.


Overall, I am very impressed with this nail polish and I think Revlon nail polishes should be a staple in every girl's nail polish collection! 


Hope you guys liked the review!


Stay beautiful,

xx

2 comments:

  1. This is a really nice neutral colour, I love how it's super casual too!
    And I agree- every girl should totally have some Revlon nail polishes! They have amazing quality for a drugstore brand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea Revlon is currently outrunning all the other drugstore brands!

      Delete