Thursday 23 January 2014

My Day Time Skincare Routine


My day time skincare routine tends to be simple as I use less products in comparison to my night time skincare routine. I skip the Clarisonic Mia 2 and just use my hands to massage the cleanser in and change up my moisturizers in my day time routine.


To cleanse my face, I would just use the same Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Cleanser, followed up with the Simple Kind To Skin Soothing Facial Toner as I do in my night time routine (for a review on these products, go check out my night time skincare routine post). The reason for this is because I am still in the hunt for a gentle, refreshing day time cleanser that works well for my combination and acne prone skin that has a few dry patches here and there.


The final step to this regime would be to apply the Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution to (hopefully) treat my acne scars and moisturize my face with the Simple Kind To Skin Hydrating Light Moisturizer. It is a light and scentless moisturizer that contains multi-vitamins. So far, it is working quite well for my skin as it keeps it hydrated throughout the day and is very affordable. It also takes only a few seconds to absorb into the skin, which is always a plus in the morning when you're rushing to get to school/work.

What are your day time skincare essentials?


CHESS


No comments:

Post a Comment